Salutations and warm regards!
We at the Conservative Satanic Agenda (CSA) believe that in these frightening and confusing times, it is vitally important to put aside our individual differences and SUPPORT OUR LEADERS. Now more than ever, we need leaders in Washington who will stand firm in defense of our national interests, both here and abroad.
The Bush Administration has stood for America through a horrifying crisis and potentially endless war, and we as a nation must continue to support the strength that our leaders have come to represent, so that we may remain the most powerful nation on earth. We at CSA are of the highest hope that you will consider the timely importance of standing behind strong leadership when going to the polls this fall.
Thank you for your consideration.
For more information on the CSA, see below.
The Nine Satanic Statements
By Anton Szandor LaVey [i]
1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
By bowing out of the Kyoto treaty and refusing to discuss global climate change, President Bush has insured that American industries will continue to prosper.
2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
Now more than ever, citizens of the modern world require prosperity and growth to meet the challenges of the coming era, and we believe that among politicians, the Bush Administration is uniquely in touch with this reality.
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
We at CSA wholeheartedly endorse Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's recent statements to the effect that it's not important whether the world approves of our impending strikes against Iraq; it is only important that we do what we know to be right.
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
The Bush Administration has consistently and intelligently linked aid to third world countries to development, and backed away from wasting resources on dead-end welfare programs.
5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
We call your attention to The Administration's masterful retaliation against Al-Queda and their sympathizers after 9/11.
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for vampires!
Civilization as we know it runs on energy. It is very important that our energy sources remain secure and intact. President Bush lives with the burden of this awesome responsibility every day.
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those who walk on all fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development", has become the most vicious animal of all!
---- "These are the kind that go to a cave and send youngsters to their suicidal death. That's the kind of people we're fighting. But there's no cave deep enough for America, or dark enough to hide."
George W. Bush, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Aug. 29, 2002
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
While it may not be politically expedient to discuss what George W. did prior to becoming Governer of Texas, we would like to simply say that this man most certainly has our confidence.
9. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
CSA strongly supports President Bush's faith-based social programs.
[i] --The Satanic Bible, Harper Collins,pub 1969.